For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the Data Controller is COTAC, Care of the Building Crafts College, Kennard Road, Stratford, London E15 1AH. The data subject is the individual whose data is being processed. The Data Controller of the Charity can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to keeping your information secure and take the privacy of all data extremely seriously.
1. How we collect your personal data:
- How we collect your personal data
- What personal data we collect
- Our legal basis for processing
- How we use this personal data
- How we store it
- How long we keep it
- Who it is shared with
- Data Transfers
- How we delete it
- Your rights as a data subject
- Subject Access Request
- Links to other websites
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
- Contact Information
We can collect your personal data through the following communication channels;
- Booking Forms, Contact Forms, Online Chats, Surveys
The data collected through the Booking Forms, Contact Forms, Online Chats and Surveys will be provided by the data subject with consent.
2. What personal data we collect:
- Telephone, Email, Social Media, Postal
The data collected through Telephone, Email, Social Media, Postal contacts will be placed into our system through our booking form. The data subject will be informed upon processing data as well as sent an email or letter to identify the storing and processing of data as well as their rights.
COTAC may collect the following data:
- Job Title
- Contact Telephone Number
- Contact Email Address
- How you heard about us (for Marketing Analysis Purposes)
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
Please note, personal data is defined as any data that can identify an individual. The personal data we may hold would include the data subject’s name, job title and/or email address.
The information we collect is to follow up on interest in our conferences, seminars, and websites, to ensure account set-up and the security of the account including any data importing within it. 3. Our legal basis for processing:
We will only process data for the purpose of providing an individual with the most relevant information, products or services. Our organisation’s legal basis for processing data is when it has been obtained voluntarily or through consent. Should our purpose for processing your data change, you will be notified.
All information collected and processed will be relevant to your interest/booking or to supply you with the right information regarding new products, services or documentation. 4. How we use this personal data:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
5. How we store it:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To ensure the you receive information regarding the most relevant products and services
- To ensure delegates receive all information and reminders regarding their purchases and updates on our legal obligations when necessary
- Contacting you from time to time for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our websites according to your interests.
- To build up marketing profiles, to aid strategic development,
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- The personal data about the user will be used to create and secure the account, they may also be contacted about new features and relevant training and consultancy support.
- The data imported into the software is only used for making subjects aware of COTAC’s developing information, events and services and is not used for any comparison across further software users or shared with any third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Electronic:
- Firewall and Antivirus across all PC’s